Thursday, June 13, 2013

Day 2 of My 365 Day Transformaton

I just wanted to check in quickly and say that things are off to a rough start, but they’re off. I was out of town for a couple of days, completing a bit of training. And, of course, as with many of these catered events, there are not many vegetarians choices.

Yesterday, for lunch, they did serve salad and that’s what I ate. I was proud of myself until that evening—I ate at On the Border Mexican Restaurant. Although I didn’t do too bad, I ate fish tacos. What’s so bad about fish tacos? Well, not much if I was eating meat. So, the fish and the actual taco shell were a complete no-no.  I’d be remiss if I didn’t mention the watermelon margarita I had with dinner. I know, I know, I’m hanging my head low.

I started off this morning with a strictly protein breakfast from the hotel. I ate scrambled and hardboiled eggs . . . then came lunch during training. On the menu were various types of deli sandwiches. I ate ½ of a ham sandwich with white bread and ½ of a chicken and feta wrap with white pita bread. On top of that, I think I drank like three diet Cokes.

For dinner, I reclaimed my position by eating a cabbage salad with mushrooms and almonds, however, I finished it off with a diet Coke.


Whew, I did say it wasn’t going to be easy and this is day two. Pray for me on day three.  

No comments: